creating a good thesis
high school physics paper
how to make a good persuasive essay
exploratory essay topics
what a thesis statement
digital library of theses and dissertations
herbal viagra drink
go to link
best custom writing service
paperbag writer radiohead download
law paper topics
how to write a character analysis dr davis
creative writing planning sheet ks4
go to link
generic cialis available united states
synthroid and depression symptoms
how to write request a raise
use of nexium tablet
1. The Foster Care. The foster shall administer the animal(s) with good care in their home, including, but not limited to, food, water, shelter, outdoor exercise, socializing and playing, transportation to a veterinarian or adoption event, bathing, training, bottle-feeding and medication when required. You are providing the Foster Care out of your love for animals, and as a volunteer, at no charge to Chance Shelter.
2. Ownership. As between the Foster and Chance Shelter, the animal(s) shall remain the sole property of Chance Shelter.
3. Returning Fostered Animal(s). The animal(s) shall be returned to Chance Shelter upon request by either party, or if you are no longer able to adequately care for the animal(s), or if you are relocating outside of the Phoenix Metro- politan area.
4. Inspection. Agents of Chance Shelter will be allowed to inspect the premises in which the animal(s) will be main- tained or are maintained, from time to time, for the purpose of determining the suitability of those premises for the care and maintenance of the animal(s).
5. Placement of animal(s). The Foster understands and acknowledges that s/he does not have any right or author- ity to keep the foster animal(s) or to place foster animal(s) in other homes or places with other individuals unless permission is given in writing by the Chance Shelter Manager/Director.
6. Costs and Expenses. Chance Shelter will provide the initial vaccinations and medication(s) for existing ailments, and will provide dog/cat food and litter to you for use by the fostered animal(s). We will pay all veterinary treat- ment costs that may be incurred for the animal(s) during the Foster Care period. is is contingent, however, on you receiving prior approval for such treatments, except in the event of a medical emergency, in which case you will use your best judgment in the matter. You will provide receipts from the veterinarian for the veterinary care and any medications given to the animal(s). Whenever possible, you will use a veterinarian recommended to you by
the Chance Shelter sta . The Foster agrees that if the animal(s) require extensive medical treatment, Chance Shelter may request immediate return of the animal(s) and may euthanize the animal(s) for humane reasons.
7. Adoption by Caretaker/Foster. In the event that you wish to adopt any or all of the animal(s) as a household pet for yourself, you must first enter into our Adoption Agreement.
8. No Liability. The Foster is not liable to Chance Shelter for any injuries to, illness or disappearance of the animal(s) that may arise out of the foster care, except if such injuries, illness, or disappearance are caused by or result from your gross negligence or intentional misconduct. Chance Shelter is not liable for any bodily injury or property dam- age, losses, or injuries whatsoever to you or another person, or to your or another person’s animals and pets, caused by the actions, behavior, or health of the animal(s), or that may result from the Foster Care, except if such damage, losses, or injuries are caused by Chance Shelter’s gross negligence or intentional misconduct. This contract represents the entire agreement between the parties and any modi cations will be made in writing and signed by both the Foster Caretaker and the Chance Shelter Representative.